SDF SUPPORT SERVICES
We provide Skills Development Facilitation (SDF) services to facilitate the development and execution of your organisation’s skills development strategy, to advice the organisation and employees on the National Skills Development Strategy (NSDS) and to facilitate execution of that strategy. We do this through:
- WSP & ATR Preparation
- WSP Submission to your SETA
- Mandatory & Discretionary Grant Applications
- Regularly following up with SETA to ensure that the organisation receives maximum Grants / Rebates on time as expected.
- Training Committee Advice in relation to skills development
- Assisting the business in establishing learning solutions to solve current business challenges
Managing the company’s bursary programme and intern programme from end-to-end, this includes budgeting, advertising, selecting, contract management, campus visits, workshops planning, and placement of the students during and after their studies.